|FILTER BY TAG|
|Maps + Routes|
If you have any questions you don't see addressed here, please email email@example.com.
If you want to start or join a team (or walk by yourself), you can register online by clicking the Register button on the top menu, next to the logo. The registration process will take you about 5 minutes, so you can do it while the coffee's perking. Note: When setting up your username, please do NOT use spaces.
A pledge form is sent to you via email automatically when you register for the WALK. Additional pledge forms can be found by visiting the Tools area of the website.
1. Print the waiver form, sign it (or have your parent guardian sign it if you are 17 and under) and have it ready to hand it. Waiver forms are available here
2. Print the "My Results" form under the "Download Forms" section of the Fundraising Portal to bring with you on WALK Day.
3. Gather your cash and cheques together, and be sure the amount of cash / cheques you have matches what you have recorded on your pledge form.
4. Check all of your cheque donations to ensure they are:
payable to Coldest Night of the Year
current-dated (or earlier)
5. Indicate any donation that remains uncollected on your pledge form by highlighting and noting it on your form.
6. Go to your WALK location and hand in your cash (keep loose coin in sealable baggies or even better - convert to paper money), cheques, and pledge form, and then get walking!
Once you register online you can use the online fundraising system to send your friends and family a link to your personal fundraising page. There, they can give to you securely online by credit card. Alternately, you can download a pledge form, print it out and ask people face-to-face for support.